Otter Creek maw
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
641 Posts
Ooc — anon
she had never heard anyone talk like him! the Amiirad found herself leaning a little closer, as though this would help her hear him better. Paleo itself sounded charming, and delightful; she would have to tell her mother that she would like to see this quiet little hollow!
and him, too, of course. oh, it sounds so lovely! she started, and as he finished and spoke of himself being a guard, Toula likened the wolf before her to the Mazoi of Akashingo.
but she wanted to be sure! is guarding your strength, Emmerich? you do look strong, she thought aloud, her gemstone eyes bright and warm as she regarded him and nodded. she thought also to say, I am so glad that today of all days, you wandered—the Gods must have wanted our paths to align, perhaps so that we two could be friends! she thrilled at the idea of it, and felt the rightness of it. Emmerich was easy to look upon, and she felt happier for this adventure now. but at once she also felt like she had presumed too much, and averted her gaze to say, unless... unless you do not want that! for she would never force anyone to anything, even friendship!
his question gave her the path to recovery. Basilica. they will host me for some days. I will miss Him greatly, but we will be together again! I go as ambassador for Akashingo, she explained, speaking much so as to not hear the no, I am not looking for friends Toula, good day! 
but even then, she also wondered if he might invite her to Paleo!
Messages In This Thread
maw - by Toula - January 11, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: maw - by Emmerich - January 11, 2023, 04:09 PM
RE: maw - by Toula - January 11, 2023, 04:24 PM
RE: maw - by Emmerich - January 11, 2023, 05:10 PM
RE: maw - by Toula - January 11, 2023, 05:50 PM
RE: maw - by Emmerich - January 15, 2023, 09:26 PM
RE: maw - by Toula - January 17, 2023, 11:59 AM
RE: maw - by Emmerich - January 24, 2023, 04:18 PM
RE: maw - by Toula - January 24, 2023, 07:29 PM
RE: maw - by Emmerich - February 28, 2023, 07:27 PM
RE: maw - by Toula - March 02, 2023, 04:03 PM