Dragoncrest Cliffs untitled folder DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIG
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
pp and little time hop, lmk if not okay!

all of them there, sapphique around her and the downed girl.
"eti, here an' here," she said,  showing him how to sprinkle the ground earth-hued kelp on the worst of the oozing cuts.
"chacal, if you can help me here," wrapping the strong red kelp around wrists and ribcage. not all of them would be covered, and the looser bindings might shift when they moved, but once she was settled, the true work could begin.
her blood ran cold to hear the weakened voice, to know that the monster roamed outside sapphique.
rhaegal stepped forward; erzulie made a mental note to check over the man's wounds when their patient was stabilized. between them, they pulled the girl up.
"fireblood stand," she told their little party, too focused to see that njord had come and gone, only that she sensed his presence no more.
"lie her here," in the wintergrass below the trees that would soon bud back into red maples. "i need seawater, as much of it as can be brought," erzulie began. "i need freshwater, de same amoun'. an' chacal," eyes rising to her daughter, motioning her closer in a whisper, " in seaflower respite, t'ere be a t'ing i also need. look for de shell." she spoke vaguely, for in this place now compromised by emergency, erzulie had tucked a packet of dried purple-kelp beneath a stone and set a tiny dull shell to mark the place, three paces to the left.
inside the leaves, the medicine for pain. for pulling from death. for singing a fever high enough to burn all the black to ash. 
rhaegal moved to the sea. erzulie bent over the girl, looking more closely at the simmering rot in the gashes.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: untitled folder DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIG - by Erzulie - January 16, 2023, 05:01 PM