Dragoncrest Cliffs you think i do this because i like it?
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
946 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord and Meerkat stood in the valley and held each other for a long while. Only when Chacal summoned the seamother did she go, her husband left alone with his thoughts.

But there were not many words in his mind – only feelings.

Eventually, morning came. Dawn’s apricity brought him company and comfort as he remained perched upon the rolling hill like a gargoyle – alert for any bearsign.

Then, a feeble voice called to him. Njord recognized its owner and responded at once. Quennell sat just outside the mouth of the den where he had been born, waiting for his senior… looking like a cripple.

Njord’s expression pulls into taught lines, so angry and sad to see the young man in such a state. Evidence of their enemy’s power and the real threat beyond their borders.

His red tail wagged slowly. Soft eyes of a father look down onto a boy who was thrust into manhood too soon by this ordeal. His muzzle bumps Quennell, as if he put a hand on one shoulder.

“Does it hurt much, ruadh?” he asks quietly.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
you think i do this because i like it? - by Quennell - January 18, 2023, 03:19 PM
RE: you think i do this because i like it? - by Njord - January 18, 2023, 04:15 PM
RE: you think i do this because i like it? - by Quennell - January 18, 2023, 04:19 PM
RE: you think i do this because i like it? - by Njord - January 18, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: you think i do this because i like it? - by Quennell - January 18, 2023, 04:43 PM
RE: you think i do this because i like it? - by Njord - January 18, 2023, 07:11 PM
RE: you think i do this because i like it? - by Quennell - January 22, 2023, 08:32 PM
RE: you think i do this because i like it? - by Njord - January 27, 2023, 07:45 PM
RE: you think i do this because i like it? - by Quennell - January 31, 2023, 02:42 PM
RE: you think i do this because i like it? - by Njord - February 02, 2023, 11:19 AM
RE: you think i do this because i like it? - by Quennell - February 12, 2023, 12:12 PM