Moonspear you could turn my sorrow into song
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
946 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Meerkat did a fine job masking her animosity. Njord felt something was there, but couldn’t place exactly what – only that her feelings were intense. It hadn’t been his intention to water the seeds of contempt which had been planted inside his wife, but if he could read her mind Njord might have felt validated that the trials he endured hadn't been trite. Despite that, his love would never be withheld should anyone ever ask for it again.

Words of affirmation soothed the man’s mind, decorated by the affectionate Scottish phrase Meerkat gleaned from her husband’s jargon. To utter it multiplied the heartfelt sentiment, in her husband’s eyes.

“Thank ye,” Njord murmured sincerely. By his expression and demeanor, it was evident that his mind and heart were in a better place. “I love ye, forever,” he replied.

Meerkat reflected on their unlikely life journey, though she was optimistic about the future. Njord followed her gestures, overlooking the vale of pine as the aurora cast waves of multicolored light across them.

He breathed in the crisp mountain air, feeling renewed. It was impossible to think about death without also thinking of rebirth. That endless cycle. Njord’s nose followed the sweeping hair of his mate’s temple as he spoke. “Tomorrow we can begin tae look for a new densite. I will dig a proper Ulaq for you,” he said, using Sialuk’s native tongue to demonstrate his willingness to adapt. “It will be much grander than our last,” he added with a stamp of his broad paw onto the cliff’s edge. He was eager to provide his wife and family.

Warm affection made the cerulean of Njord’s eyes gleam like sapphires. His gaze met hers…and then trailed down her body until they rested upon her belly. "Do ye think... are ye with child?” he ventured to ask in a quiet voice.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
you could turn my sorrow into song - by Meerkat - January 31, 2023, 02:19 PM
RE: you could turn my sorrow into song - by Njord - January 31, 2023, 03:06 PM
RE: you could turn my sorrow into song - by Meerkat - January 31, 2023, 06:43 PM
RE: you could turn my sorrow into song - by Njord - January 31, 2023, 07:39 PM
RE: you could turn my sorrow into song - by Meerkat - January 31, 2023, 07:53 PM
RE: you could turn my sorrow into song - by Njord - January 31, 2023, 08:37 PM
RE: you could turn my sorrow into song - by Meerkat - January 31, 2023, 08:56 PM
RE: you could turn my sorrow into song - by Njord - January 31, 2023, 09:36 PM
RE: you could turn my sorrow into song - by Meerkat - January 31, 2023, 09:47 PM
RE: you could turn my sorrow into song - by Njord - January 31, 2023, 10:22 PM
RE: you could turn my sorrow into song - by Meerkat - January 31, 2023, 10:59 PM
RE: you could turn my sorrow into song - by Njord - January 31, 2023, 11:19 PM
RE: you could turn my sorrow into song - by Meerkat - January 31, 2023, 11:34 PM
RE: you could turn my sorrow into song - by Njord - January 31, 2023, 11:55 PM
RE: you could turn my sorrow into song - by Meerkat - February 01, 2023, 09:21 AM
RE: you could turn my sorrow into song - by Njord - February 01, 2023, 03:01 PM
RE: you could turn my sorrow into song - by Meerkat - February 01, 2023, 03:27 PM
RE: you could turn my sorrow into song - by Njord - February 01, 2023, 05:01 PM
RE: you could turn my sorrow into song - by Meerkat - February 01, 2023, 08:27 PM
RE: you could turn my sorrow into song - by Njord - February 01, 2023, 10:57 PM
RE: you could turn my sorrow into song - by Meerkat - February 01, 2023, 11:15 PM
RE: you could turn my sorrow into song - by Njord - February 01, 2023, 11:59 PM