Lion Head Mesa Ilen En-mar
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
641 Posts
Ooc — anon
she leaned into the touch, into her sisters affections, as she always had. all of Toula's fears seemed to go away, whatever they might have been. her father and mother were as capable as Makono in achieving this, but now... now it seemed to just be the two of them! and where could one acquire such a power? could Toula do the same?
she would try! she looked to Pharaoh with watery eyes, though the dam did not break. for Makono, Toula worked on her own strength, so very different than her sisters own. but let it be enough, she prayed—let it be a soft, comforting space for Makono to be liberated within. she could not be the snarling teeth, the protective shield just then... but she could, at least, be the place for Makono to land upon. no broken bones, no bruised or bleeding wounds here.
she saw the eyes of her sister misting. Toula encouraged this, an answering whisper-light kiss of reverence and love to her cheek. I know, she said in answer, and I you, sister, so much! she breathed, I am here. However you may need me, for Pharaoh carried it all!
Toula, softer edges than Makono, spoke gently but resolutely; for she could not so much as endure the thought of Makono carrying all these things alone! though she would make no demands, and even then had not—only willed for Makono to know that she was not alone.
Messages In This Thread
Ilen En-mar - by Toula - February 22, 2023, 11:40 AM
RE: Ilen En-mar - by Makono - February 22, 2023, 01:12 PM
RE: Ilen En-mar - by Toula - February 22, 2023, 01:17 PM
RE: Ilen En-mar - by Makono - February 22, 2023, 01:24 PM
RE: Ilen En-mar - by Toula - February 22, 2023, 01:46 PM
RE: Ilen En-mar - by Makono - February 22, 2023, 04:21 PM
RE: Ilen En-mar - by Toula - February 22, 2023, 04:37 PM
RE: Ilen En-mar - by Makono - February 24, 2023, 03:32 PM
RE: Ilen En-mar - by Toula - February 27, 2023, 11:31 AM
RE: Ilen En-mar - by Makono - March 01, 2023, 12:39 PM
RE: Ilen En-mar - by Toula - March 01, 2023, 01:14 PM