Lion Head Mesa i might be just like you.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
641 Posts
Ooc — anon
Toula delighted in watching the girl work. she had such a way about her that the princess had not the words for! but Toula found the lavender girl a pleasure to observe, though this could be due to not noting the frustrations present.
she attributed the lapse beforehand to weakness and fatigue brought on by hunger. but the work Toula looked upon afterward revealed none of that, and Toula gasped at the shapes made of scraps. how do you do it! she marveled, bright eyes turning to the young beauty, if ever there were a head to all fellahin, it ought to be you. you have such talent in all that you do! Toula could imagine Nazli teaching the younger servant girls such things, to improve upon their work too. 
Toula was a dreamer, but some dreams she would see come true. do you think you could shape the meats and things to… to look like a flower? an activity for her mind, again to distract and to place the girl in a better state of mind than she had begun. but Toula was concerned for her recovery, so thoughtfully added, unless you are too tired! then, she would prefer that she rested!
Messages In This Thread
i might be just like you. - by Nazli - March 21, 2023, 03:26 PM
RE: i might be just like you. - by Toula - March 21, 2023, 04:17 PM
RE: i might be just like you. - by Nazli - March 21, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: i might be just like you. - by Toula - March 21, 2023, 04:45 PM
RE: i might be just like you. - by Nazli - March 21, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: i might be just like you. - by Toula - March 21, 2023, 07:18 PM
RE: i might be just like you. - by Nazli - March 22, 2023, 01:41 AM
RE: i might be just like you. - by Toula - March 22, 2023, 07:42 AM
RE: i might be just like you. - by Nazli - March 23, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: i might be just like you. - by Toula - March 24, 2023, 02:28 PM
RE: i might be just like you. - by Nazli - March 24, 2023, 02:54 PM