Lost Creek Hollow plato
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador
All Welcome 

silvertongue helped to nourish the pups of riverclan. thinking of them as belonging to crowfeather or to the hollow itself helped to ease her mind; seeing ash paw's own want her for the same allowed her to muddle them together. her senses remembered, of course, as much as she might attempt to deny. crowfeather had stepped down and admittedly his nurturing patience meant that both she and @Ash Paw had moments to themselves. it was during one such afternoon that she motioned the other wolf outside of their dens, smoothing her coat somewhat. "riverclan needs two stars, at least," silvertongue sighed, and looked sideways at ash paw to see if her counterpart understood.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw watched her four children as they tumbled around each other. The little's of Akavir nearby sated for now. A knowing glance over the children of Silver and Crow, blue eyes assessing their weight and their sights. They looked good. Silver had made beautiful children together with Crowfeather.

Ash Paw blinked. Someone to take a place besides you as a leader? Hrm. Who are your candidates?

She smacked a paw at Enelise as she jumped near a small smile on her face as the girl turned with bristled tail and little sharp teeth only to give into peals of laughter at her mother's attempt at teasing.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

silvertongue did not look at the children. instead, she closed her eyes, lifting her pointed muzzle into the breeze. "you." and ash paw alone. riverclan did not work upon who earned what, but she trusted this woman above all others, save crowfeather. "we are empresses of milk," she joked with a laugh that belied the ache in her soul. "why should we not rule together?" crowfeather often held his children in his arms, and the love in his face told silvertongue they would not suffer her own absences. "what do you say, amiga?"
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw didn't miss the way Silver would not look at her children and her mother's heart ached knowing that duel sword. She knew that Silver loved her children, it had been clear the night she had been born. When she had begged that they never know of what she tried, but her guilt was eating her away and Ash Paw wished she could help her ease it somehow.

She blinked blue eyes surprised, a small dip of her nose down. And then smiled softly. How far they had come. When she adn Silver could barely be around each other so wary of the other. She chuckled at the jest. That is certainly true. Speaking of she mentally calculated how many more herbs she had for the milk before she'd have to hunt some more down.

I accept. Thank you. You honor me.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

ash paw accepted and silvertongue let out her breath. "you do the same for me." she was not sure of the situation around the new star and the man ingram, but let all things arrive in their due time. "i would not — i would be nothing without you, ash paw." despite the tangle of things inside her, silvertongue knew this one truth, and embraced it wholeheartedly.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw smiled and dipped her head. Honestly she couldn't even answer of her entanglement with Ingram. He was raising her children as his own. He was her's in all ways, but the physical and maybe love.

Though honestly she cared for ingram, he was stability, all consuming, but he was also a quandary. But she liked that about him, but even she wouldn't say she loved him. Perhaps someday, but not right now. Speaking of she hadn't spoken to him in sometime, she worried for amoment about it.

Oh i don't know about that, my dear. You have done so well for yourself. Ash Lay a paw over the other's in a gentle show of kindness and care.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"all because i was driven by those around me." silvertongue smiled, but did not know how to accept the compliment. and so she only pulled away after a moment, beaming toward ash paw. "what should we ask from akavir for all this?" she said slyly, tilting their conversation in another direction. "and arric, for that matter."
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
There was no reprimand for Silver to pull away. Ash just gave her a soft smile and clicked her tongue against her fangs as she thought of how to answer. She didn't know really, but she would hope she could think of something.

Ash Paw tilted her head. What can they offer us that we don't have? That was where the question lied. She didn't know these two wolves. Had seen them, knew of them, both gigantic beasts. One so large he was quite frightening.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"larger kills." but akavir was already here, wasn't he, the way that kelsier had stayed in the creek for a time. thoughts of alliance and such fell away; she became sobered and sorrowful once more. "ash paw, it is already such a large thing that you help me to feed them." she tapped her paw anxiously against the ground. "they will have two fathers, but one day they will ask who their mother is." an intake of breath. "is it too much more to ask that you be that mother?"
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
A soft look as she thought. Perhaps in time when things are settled we can all have a meeting between allies. Refirm our needs, wants, offerings. And they can do the same.

Ash Paw blinked absolutely surprised. She however had already promised she would do whatever the woman needed had she not. So a soft nod of agreement. 

it isn't and if that is what you wish I will be such.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"yes. we will meet. and yes, i want it. i want you, for them." she was suddenly dizzy and tired and patting the woman's paw, she stood again. a gentle sigh ran through her; she looked with grateful affection at ash paw, and then she moved back into the details of the surrounding weald.