Lion Head Mesa she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
641 Posts
Ooc — anon
fill me with your strength, Iset; guide Me! she willed. she had been praying for days upon what to do; she knew the Gods would show her the way. and as she entered her chambers after being groomed unto the point of becoming pristine, she felt Them with her, along with the fellahin and Mazoi that surrounded her. her scent of cinnamon and myrrh mingled pleasantly with that of the flower petals littered intentionally about the place. 
the Queen, young though she was, sat upon her throne and looked then like she was born for such a seat. and was she not? Toula no longer felt the thing so very hard to fill, and looked down her nose at the audience Tuna had brought to her. 
her gemstone gaze was soft upon the small, wiry creature that bowed before her. Tuna might not have been born here, but she did her duty as though she were. quickly the fellahin made her way into her heart; Toula made certain she was well taken care of. already she thought of another gift for her! 
now to the stranger her eyes turned. she had the build of a Mazoi—and Toula wondered when it was she had begun to think like this! still, she admired the strength of her body, thinking it rather beautiful.
it was then another fellahin introduced Toula, and all of her formal titles, more for the newcomer than for Tuna who already knew who she bowed before!  
please, rise, she willed of them both. who have you brought to me? she queried, gemstone gaze turning to the fellahin.
Messages In This Thread
she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Zaahira - June 14, 2023, 11:21 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 14, 2023, 11:43 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 15, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 15, 2023, 08:32 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Toula - June 16, 2023, 04:38 PM