Stone Circle Helping Hands
The Protector
48 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Limit Two 
For @Tauris and potentially @Taktuq! As briefly discussed in Discord <333

The Protector, unknowing of Tauris' desire to bring Figment and Skald into leadership, would seek the Nornir with a low head and tired shoulders sometime after the Funeral of the Fadir. 

It had been some days now, it felt like. Though she knew not exactly how long it had been...
It didn't feel like time mattered much anymore.

Ulfhild sought Tauris all the same, and would eventually tilt a low call to the skies for their Beta, and for Taktuq as well, if the Modir had time and energy: Please find me, I want to help. 

And now, she would wait, patient as any well-disciplined soldier.
Protect the Weak, Purge the Evil
with every heartbeat i have left
141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
The days were quiet.

At least, they felt so. She had grown used to Gunnar's warmth, to the words they would share at night, and throughout the day. The days were filled with the sound of the wilds and the still hushed voice of many others --

But the days were quiet, because they were missing his.

She was grateful to Kvarsheim. How Tauris wrapped the children in the love of an aunt. How @Skald left gifts for them by the mouth of the den. She was grateful, in ways words could normt measure.

Grateful, when Ulfhild beckoned.

She had not spoken long words with the shieldmaiden since Gunnar's death, and it was yearning that filled the guardian's voice today. Though Taktuq wished to sleep for many days, it was though she could feel Gunnar's smile upon her, as he turned and limped after one of the pups in a game of chase -

She would rise, and go.

Ulfhild, Taktuq greeted the guardian, whose presence managed to pull a small smile to Taktuq's face. She glanced about them, we will wait for Tauris, she advised, but that didn't mean they couldn't speak at all, How are you faring, sister? In all that has happened.

It was often she was asked. It was good to finally ask first of another.
Kvarsheim
NPC
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
She is not present for her family, she is not present for the pack; she is scarcely present when she hears Ulfhild’s call and yet her feet bring her to the woman’s side. She looks between her systirs with a note of guilt. They are strong in the face of their grief, even when she can smell it so thick upon them both.

“Ulfhild,” her lips greet quietly, then to Móðir, “Tak.” She lowers into a sit. Everything feels somehow labored.

“I’m… so sorry,” she whispers between them.
The Protector
48 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Ulfhild smiled ever slightly when Taktuq came.
She dipped her head slightly to her, and offered a quiet voice to her question.

"I am grieving, as everyone else is..." 

Then, Tauris came as well, quick to answer as Modir ws.

"I am the one who should be sorry." Ulfhild said gently, to the Beta's apology.
"I did not handle Gunnar's passing in a good way..." She began, "Howling to broadcast his death, instead of personally telling you," She looked to Taktuq, "Or others it would hit hardest, like your pups..." Ulfhild shook her head with shame, "I had called, because I want to help in any way I can, even if by joining Leadership, if there is room, but..." She took a breath, shaky as it was...
"If there is not then, I..I would like to become the Lead Protector." Ulfhild stated, a bit calmer if only by the smallest touch...

"I would like to oversee the rank of Kappi as their Lead." She uttered, looking between Taktuq and Tauris for their voices on the matter.
SHe would clarify or explain where needed, but she hoped her desires to help would be heeded in some way.

Protect the Weak, Purge the Evil