Two Eyes Cenote ancient ones
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
641 Posts
Ooc — anon
she looked upon him, her eyes searching his. she read the conflict there, and loved him then even more if such a thing was at all even possible! she was nearly choked by it, so breathless did she feel. he cared deeply for her, loved her—would wait, if he must.
what had Senmut said of this? that it was divine—that it was what the Gods wanted. and she wanted it with him, she wanted it all with him.
but she was conflicted. I want… I want it to be perfect, she admitted to him. their wedding—the first time they two lay together, the first time she was seen in a way no one else had ever known her, even herself. 
if that means we must wait, I suppose that I can—but I love you so much that the waiting, it is hard to bear. I want… I want it all with you, my love—I want so desperately for yours to be the first face I look upon when I awake, and the very last I see before it is time to sleep. And I want… passion! 
she takes a step nearer to him. she whispers the word in his ear. and she continues softly with, I am filled with it for you. I know not how to release it, only for him to know. and only for him to understand that these waters, they were untested and unchartered.
she was aware that he had his share of others in his lifetime; now, she knew that many men did. and how would she compare? not perfect, not yet—
but she watches him, and listens, knowing even still he cared for her choice in this.
Messages In This Thread
ancient ones - by Toula - November 18, 2023, 12:08 AM
RE: ancient ones - by Rashepses - November 18, 2023, 01:02 PM
RE: ancient ones - by Toula - November 18, 2023, 01:45 PM
RE: ancient ones - by Rashepses - November 18, 2023, 02:54 PM
RE: ancient ones - by Toula - November 18, 2023, 04:56 PM
RE: ancient ones - by Rashepses - November 18, 2023, 08:39 PM
RE: ancient ones - by Toula - November 18, 2023, 09:12 PM
RE: ancient ones - by Rashepses - November 24, 2023, 03:50 PM