Luneshale Pass looks like there's no more room in hell for me
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
641 Posts
Ooc — anon
lmk if this isn’t okay!
she is returning from home—@Khusobek and @Inji in tow. Pharaoh moves in easy strides; she has been forgiven. she has been blessed. Eset is no doubt expecting her, to prepare her for her wedding—
who she hears now. you will regret it. regret what, little dove? 
the pass is hers. theirs. with her sister stolen and Melody dead, Toula needs no context, no invitation. she sets @Khusobek upon the threat with a bristle, moving toward Eset at a swift clip. next she summons @Zaahira, thinking it best not to waste time, in the event this one did mean foul play. 
regret testing the might of Akashingo, she answers in turn. was that his intent? his design?
Messages In This Thread
looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Runihura - December 03, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 03, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 03, 2023, 03:13 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 03, 2023, 08:06 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 03, 2023, 11:00 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Toula - December 03, 2023, 11:14 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 03, 2023, 11:36 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 04, 2023, 08:13 AM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 04, 2023, 02:05 PM