Swiftcurrent Creek chert
Swiftcurrent Creek
Omega
42 Posts
Ooc — ebony
All Welcome 
joiner picks time of day <3

slowly the swamp panther woman healed.

in the mornings she stretched beside the lake until her coat was sifted with the sandy soil of the bank. she could not allow herself to fall out of strength even while injured; her narrowed yellow eyes watched any passersby with all the intensity of a chained crocodile.

in the afternoons, muskrat lay upon an outcropping or stone and fished the waters, refusing to be kept still so long as she balanced her broken ankle in a steadfast manner.

and in the evenings, the warrior moved through a series of twisting movements, grunting gently with the anguish as she sought to preserve the limber body of a heralded fighter.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric walked past the joiner. He had seen her. Near his little home. And the close proximity made him slightly nervous, but she was new and seemed a decent sport. He caught her stretching and froze at the look on her face.

Umm yoga might be a little easier on that leg and still keep you in shape if uh thats what you're trying to do. It has easier stretches.

He tilted downy head and watched with blue eyes.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Omega
42 Posts
Ooc — ebony
yoga. she did not know this word, but as muskrat paused, she realized she did know that scent. "you are man to healer?" she asked, having already ascertained that akavir was not present in such a way for arlette.

the other was powerful, a mountain which cast a shadow across the panther. but there was no fear in her, only interest.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
He nodded his head. Yes I belong to her. with a soft chuckle. He thought Arlette would appreciate his wording there.

He was larger, larger than even Akavir who often referred to him as a giant. But he held gentleness in his large frame. Though he was not afraid nor ashamed to use it for violence if he must.

Are you healing well? Does Arlette need to give you somwthing more.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Omega
42 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"i fine. need nothing." besides, she would simply tell the plantwolf herself, feeling no need to go through her man.

intriguing though he was.

muskrat hid the thoughts which should not belong to a slave. "i do something for you?" the awqalli inquired, her narrow yellow eyes upon his expression. as akavir had not told her to join him, she did not expect it from this leader either, despite the fact his pregnant woman surely did not want his — well. slaves had their use. but not here, muskrat had learned.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric watched her with gentle kindness. Alright. Just so you're alright.

He shifted and shook out his shoulders. Sometimes he hurt. He didn't need anything, but Arlette was always hungry.

Do you feel like going hunting? I know you can't do much chasing, but If I can get them to ya. You can dispatch them right?

A grin. If he could chase and she could attack. Not much movement.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Omega
42 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"yes. you hunt. i kill." muskrat was clearly relieved, and fell into a war-step with the gigantic man: to his right and at his elbow.

the long ears flicked. she would respond to whatever arric deemed as their quarry, simply eager to be useful in a way that she felt personally mattered.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric didn't think a deer would be smart and yet. He looked her over. Her aplint was holding. If he could bloody the beast. He frowned.

Could you manage a small deer? Or should i stick to rabbits? I don't want to hurt your paw, but Arlette has been really hungry for deer lately.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Omega
42 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"i help kill deer. bring home what she wants," muskrat insisted. arlette was round with children and arric would only please her by bringing the meat his mate desired.

she padded at his side, searching for a trail as she adjusted to his gait.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric paid close attention to the she wolf at his side. Even changed his long legged walk to a smaller gait. So that she could keep up on her paw.

He found the trail of deer quickly counting and finding the small yearling doe. She wasn't as big as the others. Had no nursing babies. And she wasn't round with life. So she would work well for hom to chase and bloody for the black wolf beside.

He motioned. I'll chase her to you. Ready?