Not getting PMs for thread replies
88 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Rueger is a new account, and I have it set to where I am supposed to receive a PM whenever his thread gets a reply, but it isn't. When I go to the thread, it says I'm subscribed. Any idea what I can do? Screen shot below of my settings

[Image: 0CvlVmd.jpg]
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~Maya Angelou
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Not sure! If there's something going on it is likely in the actual mybb code, which is gonna be an ordeal to track down tbh.  I'll try and look into it but no promises on a timeline <3 super odd!
88 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Thanks so much! I actually got a reply to this one, so that's good, right? lol. No rush on a solution!
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~Maya Angelou
88 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
So, while I got a PM for this thread, I still don't get it for my IC thread. I unsubscribed and resubscribed, but that didn't help. So weird!
~Maya Angelou