Boartusk Heights ≡ Take Two and Call Me in the Morning
La Muerte
Sangrè Nueva
95 Posts
Ooc — Impala
dated prior to the festival after his thread with @paloma. This can be considered a read-only, but the option to jump in is welcome. I will archive in 5 days without response.

It is evening. Soleon winds through the palace. In his mouth he carries a stone. Upon the stone lays a dry looking sprig of rosemary and a small pile of wet, crushed, fennel seeds. He had kept inventory of each of them, retained the small petals and flowers in case the children experienced sickness.

The dosages were worked out to be approximately half of what he would give himself. Reyna was much more slender--delicate.

His walk is soft. Light on his feet to prevent being a disturbance. The soft whimper of children in the room around the corner signals his stop. He is unaware of Reyna's presence with the whelps, but he dares press no further.

He could be trusted. He knew that. The Queen may not regard him the same and would be even less likely to regard his presence so near her children. The boundary was already pressed against.

He lays the stone down near the ground. Reyna had asked for this--she would understand.

His head lowered he begins to back away. He would take his leave unless caught by the Queen. He didn't need a commemorative 'good-boy' for doing his job.

Surely this would treat her headaches and any undue stress on her body from birth.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA