Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,635 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
Private 
Rodyn traversed the borders yet again. A million thoughts taking place in his mind. And yet he had a sense of calm to him. He had grown into himself in the teekon. And he was proud of the wold he was.

He was proud of what he had helped to make. He had made somwthing great with help and he kept it running. They were doing well.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Loner
147 Posts
Ooc — Bees
[Image: sadpreg.png]
tk was dying.

every step step and swollen sway pulling down on spine weighing so much.

and hindlegs were moist and everything low and deep inside hurt so so bad after every little bit in wave of bunching muscle like a fist clenched and the fist was tk.

little whines after every length limped eyes long passed the big cry and now shimmering wet consistently.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,635 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn caught sight of a multicolored creature and then froze as it looked like T.K. but not. He almost raced forward but stopped. Knowing that his little friend startled easily.

T.K.! He called out his voice warm as it always was. And it wasn't until they grew closer that he realized what was wrong and his stomach like a hot iron grew tight and burned. For T.K. was a simple dog and he doubted very much that they would have understood or even understood now what was going on. But maybe nature was a fickle thing. He would reserve judgement for now. But he definitely would need to call @Kukutux
Loner
147 Posts
Ooc — Bees
tk knew this place. had paced it so long ago it seemed forever but not as far back as dumpster raccoons or the ranchhouse. knew it enough to know how to avoid it for hours and days and weeks until now when tk knew heshe was surely dying right now currently immediately oh!

rodyn.

weak smile, but bunched up into frown as another PAIN went through the body and this one so strong runnerdog stopped and bent and crouched in grass trembling lips pressed but whine escaping.

with fresh fat tears shehe raised her face to rodyn - lip trembling corners tugging at a smile of slight relief maybe even happiness - made bitter and bad to taste by the horrible reality of dying.

rodyn...! shehe strained to say in waterthin voice, tail giving weak wags.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,635 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn hadn't seen his friend in so long and now here they were. And he had a good idea what had brought them here. But how did he help. Child birth was so not in his wheelhouse. But he supposed it was gonna be.

He moved forward and spoke softly.T.K. I don't know how to say this gently, but it looks like you're about to have babies
Loner
147 Posts
Ooc — Bees
PAIN.

head whipped down and that made himher mishear because rodyn said something that made no sense, and with choked sobs and head slowly rising and eyes shut tight tk said;

n-n-no- rodyn-- i'm dyi-

and then looked.

it was only rodyn, it was rodyn, but it was also wolfbeast now nearer than tk saw come close and with yelp fought against by constricted muscles shehe jerked backwards falling on hisher back eyes wide as through tears image of rodyn straightened itself.

but fear did not go away.

tk struggled to quiet a sob but it came out a wail as herhis body killed itself and the runnerdog pressed hisher head into parched summerdirt not strong enough to fight back terrible terror.

i-i-i-i'mDYINGrodyn.

sobbed into ground.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,635 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn hit his stomach so quick it was like a world record. Whatever had TK slavering at the jaws. He didn't want to make it worse. So he made himself as small as possible. A nigh impossible task but he tried.

He made a soft noise. I know it feels like it, but you aren't. You're having babies. Alright TK. You probably have a pain in your belly that comes and goes?
Loner
147 Posts
Ooc — Bees
writhing, refusing to look at rodyn - trying to burrow an indent for hisher own snout.

n-nonoNO! hindlegs kicked up dust and dry grass. i-it'sdyingdeath! dyingdeath! 

how was rodyn so dummy? babies came in warm baskets full of blankets not- not here.

forepaws criss-crossed over face and the whole of tk tucked into a small trembling shape jolting every other breath.

i-i-i'mgonnadie. i'mgonnadie- and- androdynthinksit'sbabies- rodyn'asOUGH-

with a howl the hindlegs stretched out in spasm locking up muscles and bones thighs to toes.

i'm sorry they r so difficult </3
Moontide
Alpha*
1,635 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn was unsure what to do. He knew what was happening and as T.K. got more upset. He realized that they probably had no idea whatsoever had happened to them or what to do. And he grew sick with the thought of it. Because that meant someone took advantage of his little friend. And he hadn't been there to protect them.

He hadn't been there.

Rodyn spoke softly. Alright T.K. Let's take short breaths. And how about we try and get you into a den so that you're comfortable?

He couldn't get a good look to see what was happening and it felt rude to look anyway. What did he do here. He really wished that @Kukutux would just miraculously appear to save the day. Because he was lost.