Sea Lion Shores ours is to smile at your passing, friend
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the wastrel watched charon come closer, his posture somewhat ambivalent as he approached. her own stance remained folded, hunched and bedraggled in the manner of a sodden gargoyle. behind the youth a pale cream wolf lingered -- caiaphas was struck with an overpowering sense of deja vu.

she recalled vaguely she had met both and given both two different monikers -- slyly she repositioned herself so that her back was to a boulder. her feral gaze remained on the spotted countenance of the youth, though no scant trace of challenge lurked in the fevered yellow of her eyes. kevlyn -- the name itself tore into her far cleaner than any natural disaster. her visage crumpled, her resolute stare fell. "killed by a red bitch." she spat into the cold sand, her expression worried by grief. despite this time his passing was still a fresh wound to her -- her loss the raw kiss of a mother's impassioned sorrow.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by Caiaphas - August 07, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by Charon - August 09, 2015, 11:10 AM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by Charon - August 11, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by Caiaphas - August 12, 2015, 09:14 AM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by Charon - August 16, 2015, 02:19 PM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by Charon - August 20, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by RIP Atreyu - September 03, 2015, 07:30 AM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by Charon - September 09, 2015, 06:17 AM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by Caiaphas - September 18, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by RIP Atreyu - September 21, 2015, 11:31 PM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by Charon - September 22, 2015, 01:54 AM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by Caiaphas - October 07, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by Charon - October 07, 2015, 08:19 AM