Heron Lake Plateau my disproportionate reactions fuse with my eager state
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
as direct as caiaphas was, ceara was forthright; caiaphas' gaze studied the thin line of the firestorm's expression, and the manner in which she doled out transparent answer after answer. directness had suited caiaphas in the past, and she oft favored the reactions she got from it; this scenario being no-such exception.

but the sylph would not have been the savage she-wolf she was if she did not find holes in this plan; her gaze flickered and seemed to tell of her doubt -- not in the temerity the firebrand possessed, but in the fairness of the world; would leadership see eye-to-eye with ceara, or would they mock her for her assertiveness?

"that is usually the reason one doesn't like another. doubt. insecurity; i imagine she envisions you as an usurper." caiaphas liked niamh, and the manner in which the she-wolf approached the world - but caiaphas operated under her own selfish motivations, and did not dance around the subject. "that will not change. i find there are many that always stand in the way of progress. what happens if they say no to you? and what happens if they say yes -- where is it you think is better?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: my disproportionate reactions fuse with my eager state - by Caiaphas - September 23, 2018, 09:24 PM