Heron Lake Plateau my disproportionate reactions fuse with my eager state
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
sorry for the wait! Here’s a cabbage phone post. My phas muse up and abandoned me >:(

there were many things Caiaphas wished to see done by her hand; as she listened under the detailed words Ceara freely shared with her, a dark sense of purpose seemed to work into her gaze.  

the siren made a mental note to forge into the territories Ceara mentioned; she had yet to explore much beyond the plateau’s western perimeter. duty and an overzealous sense of restless protectiveness had kept Caiaphas’ usual predilection for travel at bay. 

their time was cut short by the shaded form of Quixote ahead - Caiaphas remarked after his distant appearance with a subtle cant of her head. she turned to the firebrand then and in a low voice spoke: “it is a shame your talents will not be actualized here- however hard you work.”

Caiaphas did not linger long after; with a flick of her tail the fox-faced theta made her leave.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: my disproportionate reactions fuse with my eager state - by Caiaphas - October 02, 2018, 08:00 AM