Blackfeather Woods [m] i've known everything but this
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She should have felt bad about coercing him into this, and maybe she would, eventually. But right now, all she could hear was Meridia's sweet voice, pushing her on. The shrieks of the gods, demanding it. In her mind, she was just as coerced as he must feel. Sure, she wanted children—but she might not have thought of it, had Peryite not brought Meridia to her.

Maegi stiffened as he mounted her, then took a deep breath, willing herself to relax. It was a strange sensation, this position they were locked in; there was nothing else like it. She felt him move against her and then that warmth in her belly came, less like fire and more like molten lava, slow but insistent.

M-move your tail, please. She was confused by the request, and began to wag it, as if she was overjoyed. No, that clearly wasn't it; that just exacerbated the awkwardness between them. Um, she muttered, face drawn in a perplexed frown. She shifted it just past the press of Mou's hips and felt—something—push against her, and a shiver coursed through her.

Like. . .like that? Maegi whispered, eyes wide with apprehension. It seemed right, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
[m] i've known everything but this - by Maegi - April 07, 2019, 08:40 PM
RE: i've known everything but this - by Maegi - April 07, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: i've known everything but this - by Maegi - April 08, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: i've known everything but this - by Maegi - April 08, 2019, 04:13 PM
RE: i've known everything but this - by Maegi - April 08, 2019, 06:22 PM
RE: i've known everything but this - by Maegi - April 10, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: [m] i've known everything but this - by Maegi - April 12, 2019, 12:25 PM
RE: [m] i've known everything but this - by Maegi - April 12, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: [m] i've known everything but this - by Maegi - April 12, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: [m] i've known everything but this - by Maegi - April 12, 2019, 08:54 PM