Blackfeather Woods but now the rains weep o'er her hall
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Easy enough to settle; Maegi sighed with relief, the grief that had clouded her face dissipating somewhat, like clouds after a tremendous storm. She had two children still with her, and with any luck, a third back in her arms soon. And they would be all together, and remain together.

That was all she wanted. That was all she could ask for.

We'll leave in a day or two, she said decisively, nodding. We won't be gone for long, I promise. They would be back within the shadows before they knew it. It was a vow meant not only to soothe her children but herself as well; she was loath to leave Blackfeather at this time, even under the circumstances.

That being said, not looking for Sobek was not an option—and three pairs of eyes were better than one. She rose shakily to her paws and gave Anansi and Sakhmet a watery smile, sniffling. Come, tell me about all of your recent adventures, she offered, striving for some levity. Maybe we'll be able to find some exciting things on the road.

last post from me -- feel free to post once more; i'll archive in a few days. <3
Messages In This Thread
but now the rains weep o'er her hall - by Maegi - September 01, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: but now the rains weep o'er her hall - by Anansi - September 01, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: but now the rains weep o'er her hall - by Sakhmet - September 02, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: but now the rains weep o'er her hall - by Maegi - September 02, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: but now the rains weep o'er her hall - by Anansi - September 03, 2019, 09:49 AM
RE: but now the rains weep o'er her hall - by Sakhmet - September 10, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: but now the rains weep o'er her hall - by Maegi - September 11, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: but now the rains weep o'er her hall - by Anansi - September 12, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: but now the rains weep o'er her hall - by Sakhmet - September 19, 2019, 03:38 PM
RE: but now the rains weep o'er her hall - by Maegi - September 20, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: but now the rains weep o'er her hall - by Anansi - September 27, 2019, 10:05 AM