Blackfeather Woods I felt your shadow on the way home.
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Perhaps one day, when she was older, Maegi would be able to walk away without playing games. Without looking back.

But he'd come here, right? He'd come here presumably to see her, right? So why, when she craned her neck to sneak a glance, did she see him walking away? Hadn't they nearly crossed paths—

Oh, okay, just WALK AWAY like you always do! she shrieked, tears coming to her eyes, spilling over. She felt the sudden urge to run herself, quelled it, stood with her legs trembling. What the FUCK, Mou?! What gives you the right to just c-come ba—

She retched suddenly, bile-tinged drool hanging from her lips. A sob escaped her, two, three, one for each of her dead children. If only he'd been here. . . Maybe they would be alive if he'd stayed. Bastard.
Messages In This Thread
I felt your shadow on the way home. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 15, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: I felt your shadow on the way home. - by Maegi - October 15, 2019, 07:37 PM
RE: I felt your shadow on the way home. - by Maegi - October 15, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: I felt your shadow on the way home. - by Maegi - October 16, 2019, 09:20 PM
RE: I felt your shadow on the way home. - by Maegi - October 17, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: I felt your shadow on the way home. - by Maegi - October 27, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: I felt your shadow on the way home. - by Maegi - October 30, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: I felt your shadow on the way home. - by Maegi - November 05, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: I felt your shadow on the way home. - by Maegi - November 07, 2019, 09:03 AM