Redsand Canyon Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
No, yeah, that was definitely Fennec. Meerkat's heartbeat sped up even more as she frantically scanned the canyon below. She began scrambling along the footpath, very nearly twisting an ankle in her haste. She paused, took a breath and proceed more carefully. She didn't want to break any bones or fall to her death today (or any other day, for that matter).

"Fen? Fen! I'm coming!" she called, looking out into the canyon every now and then but mostly keeping her focus on the steep pathway directly in front of her. During one such check, she glimpsed a blackbird flapping toward her. Unaware that he intended to grab her attention, Meerkat ignored him and proceeded toward the dusty canyon floor.

When she touched down there, a loud caw! made her look upward. The blackbird winged ahead, disappearing behind a curve in the canyon wall. Meerkat blinked and loped in the same direction, shouting, "Fennec, where are you?!" as she went.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay - by Fennec - December 02, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay - by Meerkat - December 02, 2020, 06:44 PM