Redsand Canyon Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,991 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She sort of expected for Fennec to stonewall her, though it pleased her when she didn't. Meerkat cocked her head, listening attentively as her sister spilled the beans. She didn't quite understand why "doing shit" was a bad thing, though it was also pretty vague. Her comment about Bronco caused Meerkat to look sharply at the side of Fen's face, wondering what she'd done and why he'd apparently reacted badly. There was so much detail missing. It made her so curious, though Meerkat trod carefully; she didn't want to pry too much. She didn't fancy herself a mediator, after all.

"He only mentioned that vaguely. I'm not really sure I understand what happened," Meerkat admitted. "And I don't know all the deets but stuff like this, it usually it comes down to communication." She shrugged, then remembered Fen wouldn't see it. Sheepishly, she glanced at her and added, "At least, that's what mom told me once. We're just about out, by the way."

Indeed, they'd reached the canyon's rim. "Careful," Meerkat murmured mostly to herself as she navigated them away from the ledge, into the foothills leading down to the flat lands. She could see the lake in the distance. "We made it. How're you holding up?"
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay - by Fennec - December 02, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay - by Meerkat - December 02, 2020, 10:44 PM