Firefly Glen sun in your eyes
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,994 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Atlas surprised her with a question: what was her favorite food? Meerkat paused, a whole catalog of various meats and cheeses flashing through her mind. Which did she like best? Before she could come up with an answer, he stole forward and put his chin on her head. That small touch—and the accompanying words, verifying their date—basically obliterated her brain, scattering every last thought as a tingle stole through her.

The idea that she'd possibly forget their date struck her as the most absurd thing she'd ever heard. A giggle burst from her, followed by a delicious little shiver. A little daringly, she tipped her snout into the touch and darted out her tongue to give him the sweetest little kiss on the chin. She then drew back, eyes sparkling as they caught his, her face shining even if she was momentarily at a loss for words (and had entirely forgotten his question, to boot...).
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
sun in your eyes - by Meerkat - November 04, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: sun in your eyes - by Atlas - November 04, 2020, 11:37 AM
RE: sun in your eyes - by Meerkat - November 10, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: sun in your eyes - by Atlas - November 19, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: sun in your eyes - by Meerkat - November 19, 2020, 06:24 PM
RE: sun in your eyes - by Atlas - November 22, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: sun in your eyes - by Meerkat - November 23, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: sun in your eyes - by Atlas - December 03, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: sun in your eyes - by Meerkat - December 07, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: sun in your eyes - by Atlas - December 15, 2020, 06:08 PM
RE: sun in your eyes - by Meerkat - December 16, 2020, 01:02 PM