Neverwinter Forest don't look ahead, there's stormy weather
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The query surprised her a little, if only because it was so thoughtful. "I told him I was going to search for Atlas," Meerkat replied, feeling a twinge of guilt as she added, "but I didn't intend to be gone long. The search is taking me longer and farther than..." She trailed off with a shaky breath.

Deciding to take Kyr up on her implied offer, she nodded. "If he comes asking, I'm heading to the coast to check in with Yuèlóng. I'll come back to the glen after that, regardless." It would be hard to put her search on hold but Meerkat knew it wasn't just Bronco's worry that would compel her to return home. She wanted to search for Atlas until she found him, even if it took her to the ends of the earth, but a more pragmatic part of her knew she couldn't simply give up everything for him, no matter how guilty she felt.

"I really appreciate your kindness, Vallkyrie," Meerkat murmured after a moment, already gathering her wits to prepare for the next leg of her journey. "And I'd love to speak to you again sometime. For now, I should get going."
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 24, 2021, 12:37 PM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 24, 2021, 07:04 PM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 25, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 26, 2021, 09:40 AM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - January 27, 2021, 09:58 AM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Meerkat - February 02, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: don't look ahead, there's stormy weather - by Vallkyrie - February 04, 2021, 05:58 PM