Ouroboros Spine I walk my days on a wire
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,991 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Atlas's lookalike excused himself and Meerkat couldn't help but track his retreating figure with her eyes, a slight lump forming in her throat. She didn't catch herself until Sialuk spoke again, her words jarring Meerkat and causing her head to snap in her direction.

A month...? she thought with more than a little dismay. That was a long time to be laid up in any situation but especially this one. It sounded like the caldera was out of the question, so Kukutux was stuck here. Certainly Sialuk would remain with her mother. Meerkat's brow furrowed, her ears falling back as she mulled this information.

Keyni jumped in to answer Sialuk's question, mentioning Atlas by name and earning a sharp but thankfully silent intake of breath from Meerkat. She let it out slowly, trying not to let her pain show as she offered a single nod of affirmation. Maybe she should be grateful Atlas had run off before this disaster, though that was some very cold comfort.

"I wish we had better news for you," the young ambassador found herself murmuring. "Hopefully the search parties will have more soon. Any and all survivors will have a place at the caldera, I'm sure." In the meantime—while the rescuers sifted through the rubble and Kukutux's injuries mended—she supposed all they could do was hurry up and wait.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I walk my days on a wire - by Raimo - February 21, 2021, 01:12 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Meerkat - February 21, 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Raimo - February 21, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Sialuk - February 21, 2021, 05:33 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Keyni - February 21, 2021, 05:50 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Meerkat - February 21, 2021, 08:35 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Raimo - February 22, 2021, 06:48 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Sialuk - February 22, 2021, 08:46 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Keyni - March 03, 2021, 02:31 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Meerkat - March 03, 2021, 06:50 PM
RE: I walk my days on a wire - by Sialuk - March 16, 2021, 08:04 PM