Moonstone Quarry R-E-S-P-svee-T - find out what it means to ME!
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,989 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her invitation prompted a hesitation from the other yearling, followed by a confession. Meerkat tipped her head slightly, an unconscious behavior to favor her working ear. Her lips twitched into a small smile as she pictured the girl's protective mother. She had left her own mother's side long ago, much to Towhee's sorrow at the time. But she understood.

Both ears twitched at the mention of the past few days. Before Meerkat could ask what she meant and what their travels entailed, particularly with a healer in tow, she introduced herself. Her name immediately reminded her of Nǚwū's bashful sister, Luli. The resemblance earned a few slow waves of Meerkat's tail.

"Don't worry about it, Lilitu," she replied, referring not only to her belated introduction but her reluctance to explore too far. "Where are you traveling to and from?"
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: R-E-S-P-svee-T - find out what it means to ME! - by Meerkat - March 17, 2021, 09:14 AM