Duskfire Glacier uncharted territory is a good place to be in.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
"AWEES!" the child exclaimed. Meerkat pretended to be a little blown away by his enthusiasm, widening her eyes and raising a paw to her breastbone. Meanwhile, she grinned and wagged her tail, both expressions growing in intensity when he came right up to her and began prodding at her with his little snoot.

"It's nice to meet you, young sir," she said. "Where's your mom and dad? Think they'll hear me if I call for them?" Without waiting for an answer, Meerkat sent up a low call, just letting the parents know she was nearby with their son. He was safe with her, though she would understand if they came and took him back to the den. She was a stranger, after all.

With that said, she was definitely interested in this unprecedented opportunity to befriend one of the glacier's pups. "Did someone wee on you?" she questioned him playfully. "Or did you roll in it on purpose?"

Whatever the reason he was so dirty, she supposed it might be doing his parents a favor if she cleaned him up a little bit before ushering him home. "Hey, do you like playing in puddles, Aries?" Meerkat asked, hazarding a guess to his name's real pronunciation. "Wanna help me find one? C'mon." She gestured enthusiastically with a foreleg and then trotted a few feet, guiding him to some water so she could rinse him off a bit and maybe inject a lesson or two about water safety while they were at it.

Tapping @Wintersbane and @Tzila in case they wanna pop in!

Edit: Arius went inactive, so concluding to archive. :3
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
uncharted territory is a good place to be in. - by Arius - August 12, 2021, 12:03 PM
RE: uncharted territory is a good place to be in. - by Meerkat - August 15, 2021, 07:28 PM