Duskfire Glacier Howling at the sun and now Im blind
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,973 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Rye disagreed. In fact, he leveled her with a look that could've scorched the earth. Meerkat felt herself stiffen in knee-jerk response, wondering what she'd said to earn such a glower. She played her own words back in her head, though she didn't get very far before Rye's scathing words registered.

"Okay, but Rye," Meerkat called after him, "it's not—it's a memorial feast." She had no desire to make him stay if he would rather go, so she added, "Just wanted you to know. You take care too," a little bit awkwardly.

Under the circumstances, it really didn't surprise her when her annoyance returned in full force once Rye left. It wasn't directed at him. No, Rye only had her sympathies. Her grouchiness was as unfocused as before and just as unshakable, leaving Meerkat to tromp across the territory and eventually leave in search of reprieve.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Howling at the sun and now Im blind - by Rye - December 13, 2021, 08:10 PM
RE: Howling at the sun and now Im blind - by Meerkat - December 14, 2021, 11:51 AM
RE: Howling at the sun and now Im blind - by Rye - December 15, 2021, 11:52 AM
RE: Howling at the sun and now Im blind - by Meerkat - December 15, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: Howling at the sun and now Im blind - by Rye - December 16, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: Howling at the sun and now Im blind - by Meerkat - December 16, 2021, 04:11 PM
RE: Howling at the sun and now Im blind - by Rye - December 28, 2021, 08:32 PM
RE: Howling at the sun and now Im blind - by Meerkat - December 28, 2021, 09:55 PM