Dragoncrest Cliffs Say, could that lass be I?
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
970 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Private 
Thought we could work on a new thread while the other one simmered :)

“Thisaway,” Njord directed as he guided the sandy woman through Sapphique. The others had welcomed @Meerkat with open arms and, by now, the excitement had died down until it was just the two of them alone. Though Njord felt Meerkat needed no handholding when it came to exploring the nooks and crannies of Dragoncrest, he led her towards his den with zeal.

The burrow was hidden deep within the Greatpine Wildwood, dug out from beneath two large, fallen trunks. The lip of the wood sheltered the entrance from fallen snow as stray bushels of pine needles provided some privacy. He had done a bit of rearranging to make it look more tasteful for her arrival.

“M’den… s’humble but, I thought we could stay here until we picked a new one out together. Tha ground is frozen solid.” He lifted a nubby paw and shot her a bashful grin. “I tried dryin’ out some moss fer beddin’ ta make it comfier.” Since he had only slept here alone, there had been hardly any reason to embellish his habitation until now. His blue eyes turned to her as a quiet fell over him, taking it all in.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - January 13, 2022, 11:19 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - January 14, 2022, 01:24 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - January 19, 2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - January 19, 2022, 08:47 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 01, 2022, 03:59 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - February 01, 2022, 05:36 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 03, 2022, 01:13 AM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - February 03, 2022, 10:10 AM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 08, 2022, 05:16 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - February 08, 2022, 06:57 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 11, 2022, 01:12 AM