Dragoncrest Cliffs I think I left my conscience on your front doorstep
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,994 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Aminthe bumbled up to her, adorable beyond comprehension. Meerkat reached out a paw, hovering it by the tiny girl’s shoulder in case she took a tumble. She grinned when the Pebble did gently collapse on her other paw, promptly gnawing at her toes. It strung a little, though she stayed still, bringing her free paw down in gentle strokes along the baby’s head and back.

What if, she said after a moment, noticing a stick nearby and bending to drag it nearer, grunting with the effort. What if you chewed on this instead? she proposed, gently withdrawing her paw from Aminthe’s mouth and nudging the more appropriate chew toy toward her. She felt sorry for Erzulie’s poor nipples, her own aching in sympathy.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I think I left my conscience on your front doorstep - by Meerkat - April 04, 2022, 08:25 PM