Nimbus Summit hello seattle, i am a mountaineer
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
He said he hadn’t. Perhaps it was strange to be pleased about this, yet Caracal was eager to paint a picture in his Alpha’s mind’s eye. He drew up the mental image himself, remembering just how breathtaking the falls had looked, even from miles away. Up close, well… they had been beyond description. He would never forget the rumbling that seemed to travel into his ear canals, deep down into his very bones.

Well, there’s this place south of here called Thief River Falls. The waterfall is taller than most trees I’ve seen! It looks super cool—especially from afar—but when you get right up close to it, it’s like standing in the middle of a thunderstorm! Only it’s not scary or anything, it’s just wild. Ten out of ten, I definitely recommend it!

After telling Issorartuyok about that, he prattled on and on and on about all the other places he’d been and seen. He included some stories about the characters he and Killdeer had come across in their travels, like Skipjack and his dumb riddles. Despite all his wandering, Caracal had yet to find the mystical beefalo…

You ever heard of one? he wondered, nearly out of breath after mentioning the strange and likely fictitious creature’s name to his new leader.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 05, 2022, 08:43 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Issorartuyok - April 06, 2022, 02:50 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 06, 2022, 03:18 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Issorartuyok - April 08, 2022, 11:29 AM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 10, 2022, 07:56 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - May 19, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - May 19, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - June 03, 2022, 09:43 AM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - June 07, 2022, 12:27 PM