Nimbus Summit hello seattle, i am a mountaineer
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Caracal’s eyes sparkled when Issorartuyok claimed to know of the beefalo, though he used the word “buffalo,” which of course wasn’t the same thing! Trying to hide his disappointment, he opted against correcting the leader’s confusion. It was an easy mistake to make, after all, and the yearling had his answer.

On the subject of buffalos, the Alpha tested the wind and made a comment about seeing a herd for himself. Caracal paused and planted three of his feet, bringing up a hind leg to scratch at an ear as he pondered whether the pack might hunt them. And would he enjoy joining in something like that?

I’ve never been on a pack hunt before, he admitted.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 05, 2022, 08:43 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Issorartuyok - April 06, 2022, 02:50 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 06, 2022, 03:18 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Issorartuyok - April 08, 2022, 11:29 AM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - April 10, 2022, 07:56 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - May 19, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - May 19, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - June 03, 2022, 09:43 AM
RE: hello seattle, i am a mountaineer - by Caracal - June 07, 2022, 12:27 PM