Dragoncrest Cliffs been countin' every minute
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,994 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She should’ve known he wouldn’t be far, though she jumped a little when Njord appeared as if speaking his name had manifested his presence at her side. Meerkat quickly recovered and turned to smile at him, though she immediately caught on to the tension between the men. She felt responsible for it, in a way.

Have you seen any of our healers? Meerkat asked Rhaegal before warmly coaxing, You should. It’s good to clean them, though even better to have a trained eye look at them.

Njord hadn’t said a word, which was unusual and exacerbated Meerkat’s uneasiness. But when she glanced at her husband, she couldn’t help but feel gratified by his overt protectiveness. It was more than that: he was possessive. It stoked that low-burning fire deep in her veins.

It was nice meeting you, Rhaegal, but we should get going. And you should go find a healer, she reminded him just like a slightly overbearing aunt, smiling at him before she trained all of her smoldering attention upon Njord.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
been countin' every minute - by Rhaegal - January 15, 2023, 05:36 AM
RE: been countin' every minute - by Meerkat - January 15, 2023, 12:17 PM
RE: been countin' every minute - by Rhaegal - January 15, 2023, 02:29 PM
RE: been countin' every minute - by Meerkat - January 15, 2023, 02:40 PM
RE: been countin' every minute - by Rhaegal - January 15, 2023, 02:52 PM
RE: been countin' every minute - by Meerkat - January 15, 2023, 03:01 PM
RE: been countin' every minute - by Njord - January 15, 2023, 04:43 PM
RE: been countin' every minute - by Rhaegal - January 16, 2023, 11:31 AM
RE: been countin' every minute - by Meerkat - January 16, 2023, 11:43 AM
RE: been countin' every minute - by Njord - January 16, 2023, 12:37 PM
RE: been countin' every minute - by Rhaegal - January 17, 2023, 09:35 AM