Dragoncrest Cliffs i’m hoping that after this fever i’ll survive
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She closed her eyes and breathed in the smells of winter’s night by the seaside. Her lungs burned with the cold, salty air. She shivered, opening her eyes to set about licking the moisture from her pelt so that she wouldn’t freeze here on the exposed dunes.

The soft thunder of footfalls caused her head to jerk upward, brow knitting when she saw her husband running toward her. She felt a flicker of annoyance. It was nothing personal, she was just exasperated and needed a few hours to herself. Was that so much to ask?

His harried words registered and Meerkat’s blood turned to ice in her veins. Her head snapped toward the distant den where her son and Quennell slept. She was on her feet and ready to hasten there to protect them from this threat. To hell with her “me time.” To hell with her life.

But she paused to parse Njord’s words and ask, Is it here? In Sapphique?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m hoping that after this fever i’ll survive - by Meerkat - January 17, 2023, 11:02 PM