Wheeling Gull Isle rollin' with the homies
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
He gave Killer’s shoulder another squeeze when he admitted he wanted to be with someone someday. He said he’d support his mother if she found someone. Caracal totally believed that, because it had already happened.

That’s what I mean, the elder Redhawk said, still speaking slowly and thoughtfully, how hard is it going to be to prioritize finding someone and building a relationship with her if your mom is your priority, over everyone and everything else?

He let that question hang out for a moment. With a final squeeze, he also released Killdeer’s shoulder. Caracal looked out at the waves, noticing the way the horizon was beginning to grow dark. It was too early for nightfall, so perhaps it was raining out over the ocean.

There’s nothing wrong with wanting to be there for your mom. But you also have to live your life and find your happiness, that’s all I’m saying. I love my mom a lot but I’d never give up my own happiness for hers. Pretty sure she wouldn’t want that either.

He didn’t mean to imply that’s what Fennec was doing. Caracal wasn’t even entirely sure of what he was trying to say now. He paused and took a moment to break down the main point he wanted to get across.

You deserve everything you want in life, Killa. You’re a total stud. You’ll find someone someday, regardless. I’d introduce you to some girls but I nabbed the only one who’s not related to us, Caracal said after a moment, trying to inject some levity back into the conversation.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
rollin' with the homies - by Killdeer - March 27, 2023, 11:49 AM
RE: rollin' with the homies - by Caracal - March 27, 2023, 12:09 PM
RE: rollin' with the homies - by Killdeer - March 27, 2023, 03:10 PM
RE: rollin' with the homies - by Caracal - March 27, 2023, 03:17 PM
RE: rollin' with the homies - by Killdeer - March 27, 2023, 03:24 PM
RE: rollin' with the homies - by Caracal - March 27, 2023, 03:44 PM
RE: rollin' with the homies - by Killdeer - March 27, 2023, 04:18 PM
RE: rollin' with the homies - by Caracal - March 27, 2023, 05:01 PM
RE: rollin' with the homies - by Killdeer - March 27, 2023, 05:04 PM
RE: rollin' with the homies - by Caracal - March 27, 2023, 05:11 PM
RE: rollin' with the homies - by Killdeer - March 27, 2023, 05:46 PM