Moonspear lorn and loath
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,973 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Before anyone within the den could react to her presence, someone materialized from without it. Meerkat turned and smiled as she saw Chakliux approaching, a piece of bark clasped in his jaws. He set it down near the entrance to the ulaq to address her. It took all of her willpower to concentrate on him rather than the pup who appeared to pounce on the new chew toy.

Yes, she replied, and this little one. Is this Raiyuk? she asked, turning a grin upon the teething pup.

A woman appeared behind her son, who was too preoccupied to pay much attention to the visitor. Meerkat knew better than to take it personally. She kept smiling and nodded at Nasamik, plucking up the rabbit and stepping past the little boy to enter the other woman’s ulaq. She put her own gift near the Theta’s feet.

It’s nice to finally meet you! I’m Meerkat, as you probably guessed. Thank you for the warm welcome. How are you all doing? she asked as she seated herself.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
lorn and loath - by Meerkat - April 06, 2023, 08:40 AM
RE: lorn and loath - by Chakliux - April 06, 2023, 09:03 AM
RE: lorn and loath - by Raiyuk - April 07, 2023, 02:05 PM
RE: lorn and loath - by Nasamik - April 08, 2023, 02:42 PM
RE: lorn and loath - by Meerkat - April 10, 2023, 07:51 AM
RE: lorn and loath - by Chakliux - April 13, 2023, 09:55 PM
RE: lorn and loath - by Raiyuk - April 27, 2023, 12:46 PM
RE: lorn and loath - by Meerkat - May 12, 2023, 08:33 AM