Luneshale Pass scarab
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
659 Posts
Ooc — anon
Toula had seen the ill fate of both Queens and Pharaohs—she wanted neither for herself, and so, kept to one while calling it another name. and if she were honest, she preferred it the way that she was making it—but it was all she had ever known. Toula built the world that those loved her had made. her father. her mother. Makono. they had all, in their love, protected her—
she would in turn protect Akashingo the same. and Ashikaga. when welcomed in, Toula swept near to deliver her gift to her. the Hemet knew not to dare step between them—but perhaps she also knew, as many seemed to, her own pure heart. 
it is meant to keep you safe, she breathes. a totem of protection! I am only sorry I could not have given you such a thing before you had left. but I prayed for you, always—and for our brothers and sister. I can see They have heard me, indeed, the Gods had brought Toula a sister home to her. perhaps not the one she had asked for, but a sister all the same.
and Toula was not thankless. her eyes were wet with the feeling of her joy. I want to hear the stories of your travels, she admitted, but pauses to give her room to say no, but if you are still too tired… your rest and your health are far more important to me,
Messages In This Thread
scarab - by Toula - September 30, 2023, 09:36 PM
RE: scarab - by Ashikaga - September 30, 2023, 10:37 PM
RE: scarab - by Toula - October 01, 2023, 09:54 PM
RE: scarab - by Ashikaga - October 03, 2023, 02:37 PM
RE: scarab - by Toula - October 19, 2023, 10:29 AM
RE: scarab - by Ashikaga - November 13, 2023, 07:17 PM