Falls of the Hinterlands I can't find my way now
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
His clever quip earned a huff of laughter from Meerkat. He seemed rather interested in this legend, which caused her ears to splay as her laughter took on a slightly more self-deprecating note.

Oh, just that it exists, she explained. Apparently it’s a very rare phenomenon. Rainbows can happen any old time, as long as there’s sunlight and water. But moonbows only appear at a handful of places in the whole world, or so I’ve heard. And they don’t appear every night, not even every cycle. So it’s very good luck to be witnessing it now.

She wished Njord was here, though she would certainly tell him about this sighting later. Perhaps it would bring good luck to their new village. The thought quirked up the corners of her mouth as her eyes drifted back to the young man’s face.

What brings you out here tonight, Arrluk? Whatever it is, she said, gaze returning to the moonbow, I would take this as a sign, a blessing even.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I can't find my way now - by Arrluk - October 16, 2023, 09:26 PM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Meerkat - October 17, 2023, 08:07 AM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Arrluk - October 23, 2023, 09:45 PM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Meerkat - October 24, 2023, 09:18 AM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Arrluk - November 09, 2023, 09:42 PM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Meerkat - November 14, 2023, 10:42 AM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Arrluk - December 03, 2023, 07:00 PM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Meerkat - December 04, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Arrluk - December 23, 2023, 06:17 PM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Meerkat - December 29, 2023, 09:47 AM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Arrluk - January 27, 2024, 10:29 PM