Falls of the Hinterlands I can't find my way now
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Oh, Meerkat acknowledged with a sympathetic frown, I heard about her passing. I’m sorry for your loss, Arrluk.

She chewed the inside of her cheek as she contemplated this additional context. She found it a little sad and strange that his mother—Kukutux, she realized now with certainty—had sent him away following such a tragedy, though Meerkat knew different cultures called for different responses to the loss of a family member.

I’m not sure about your beliefs and traditions, though I like to think there’s an afterlife. Meerkat watched his face carefully for a beat before adding. Maybe the moonbow was a sign from her, though she left its exact interpretation up to him as she turned her gaze back upon the phenomenon.

After a few moments of silence, Meerkat let out a small sigh and admitted, I ought to be getting home. I’ve been under the weather recently and I need to rest up ahead of a trip to Moonspear in the morning. You’re welcome to accompany me back to the copse and even to Moonspear, Arrluk, although she anticipated he would continue his journey. Otherwise, I’d be happy to pass along any messages you’d like.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I can't find my way now - by Arrluk - October 16, 2023, 09:26 PM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Meerkat - October 17, 2023, 08:07 AM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Arrluk - October 23, 2023, 09:45 PM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Meerkat - October 24, 2023, 09:18 AM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Arrluk - November 09, 2023, 09:42 PM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Meerkat - November 14, 2023, 10:42 AM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Arrluk - December 03, 2023, 07:00 PM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Meerkat - December 04, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Arrluk - December 23, 2023, 06:17 PM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Meerkat - December 29, 2023, 09:47 AM
RE: I can't find my way now - by Arrluk - January 27, 2024, 10:29 PM