Ankyra Sound Into Acheron.. and possibly never back, {IC Joining}
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
While she waited for an answer she made no move to hide her studying of him; the sleek way in which his muscles formed -- the proportionate elegance of his lanky limbs. She assessed him boldly, without caution -- right down to the deep burgundy of his softly winsome gaze.

Her ears flew forward in surprise as he spoke -- she cast a stolen look behind him as if suspicious -- where were all the wolves who carried the tongue of the sea springing from? Had the Mother Sea herself regurgitated them from her sprung depths? Caiaphas' gaze raked across the dark male's countenance, full of doubt and perplexity.

"Είμαστε οι Νηρηίδες." The reply came succinctly; perhaps in Caiaphas' favor, as the language of the Sea was not her first language and she was still an acolyte to its vernacular. "I am Caiaphas. Did a Sister of Themiscyra send you?" While not common, as of late many wolves connected to Themiscyra had joined their fleet, and Caiaphas wondered for a moment if this limber creature was affiliated with Spyridon.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Into Acheron.. and possibly never back, {IC Joining} - by Caiaphas - November 06, 2014, 09:56 PM