Sun Mote Copse glitter and gold
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,994 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She ducked her head when Nyssa rubbed her shoulder, appreciating the words of reassurance. Her comrade was right: she was eager for the pups’ arrival. Meerkat dearly wanted to meet them, though she also wanted to reclaim her body. The last weeks of pregnancy were always so challenging.

For the moment, she kept her attention on the topic at hand. She was a little surprised by Nyssa’s fluster. Meerkat worried that she’d touched a nerve, especially since she’d lost her natal family not so long ago. She didn’t sound upset, though the leader noted her bashfulness, listened to what she had to say, and respected the implicit boundary.

Of course, that’s a very worthwhile endeavor too. If there’s any way we—that I, in particular—can help you with that, you’ll let me know, won’t you? Meerkat offered, tapping both into her counselor roots and her maternal instincts.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
glitter and gold - by Meerkat - February 14, 2024, 10:16 AM
RE: glitter and gold - by Nyssa - February 20, 2024, 11:55 AM
RE: glitter and gold - by Meerkat - February 20, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Nyssa - March 02, 2024, 10:35 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Meerkat - March 04, 2024, 09:16 AM
RE: glitter and gold - by Nyssa - March 06, 2024, 09:58 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Meerkat - March 07, 2024, 09:02 AM
RE: glitter and gold - by Nyssa - April 04, 2024, 08:10 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Meerkat - April 05, 2024, 08:16 AM
RE: glitter and gold - by Nyssa - April 21, 2024, 09:37 PM
RE: glitter and gold - by Meerkat - April 22, 2024, 08:34 AM