Sun Mote Copse He was never demanding, just understanding.
2,033 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
I think that might be the case for any family that actually cares enough to stick around, Fennec responded drily, thinking of her own family. Towhee was incredibly similar. Fennec knew that her mom would choose her and her siblings over a stranger any day, and it was something she appreciated and had (admittedly) come to rely on.

There was a reason she had never agreed to cast off the Redhawk name in any mateship she’d taken. She didn’t use it often, but getting rid of it felt like erasing a part of herself - a part of her she was not willing to give up, not even for someone she loved.

So, was this just a social call, or did you need something from them? I can call them, or pass on a message. Fennec’s ears turned as she listened for movement near by, but the copse seemed quiet today. She was guessing Njord and Meerkat were tied up with the kids elsewhere.
Fenn is blind, and as she's older, will take all of her character insight from tone.  If you are ever uncomfortable with an assumption she makes, please let me know!
Messages In This Thread
RE: He was never demanding, just understanding. - by Fennec - June 01, 2024, 10:37 AM