Sun Mote Copse Brother Hunter
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,998 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She said nothing to Rodyn’s remarks on the situation, other than to flash him a grateful smile for his condolences. Meerkat couldn’t guess what was going through her son’s head and had already spent too much time dwelling on it.

I’m sure he’s game, she answered his mention of Njord, and our kids may be interested too. I assume we can bring anyone along? I wonder if mom would want to get in on that, she mulled aloud, eyes twinkling a little.

Speaking of her kids, though, Meerkat glanced over her shoulder, wondering if her daughter might reappear any second. She faced Rodyn when he formally presented his gifts, smiling at the coincidence of the otter skin.

That’s my daughter’s name, so I’d like her to have it. I’m expecting her any minute now. I tasked her with finding something to trade. It might be a while, she posited with a light laugh. In the meantime, thank you for the gifts and the invitation too. We won’t send you home empty-handed.

She lapsed into a thoughtful silence then. She wondered if Rodyn might want to come sit in The Taigh for a little while. Meerkat could feed him. But she’d asked Otter to meet her here. She could always call out to redirect the girl, though so soon after Skipjack had gotten lost, she hesitated. Besides, there was Njord too.

I’m sure Njord heard your call, supposing he’s in earshot. He’s probably headed this way right now, Meerkat speculated.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Brother Hunter - by Rodyn - June 03, 2024, 01:44 PM
RE: Brother Hunter - by Meerkat - June 04, 2024, 08:30 AM
RE: Brother Hunter - by Rodyn - June 06, 2024, 09:32 AM
RE: Brother Hunter - by Meerkat - June 06, 2024, 07:44 PM
RE: Brother Hunter - by Rodyn - June 08, 2024, 10:45 AM
RE: Brother Hunter - by Meerkat - June 10, 2024, 08:22 AM
RE: Brother Hunter - by Rodyn - June 12, 2024, 05:13 PM
RE: Brother Hunter - by Meerkat - June 26, 2024, 10:58 AM
RE: Brother Hunter - by Rodyn - June 26, 2024, 11:03 AM