Sun Mote Copse Sins of my father are heavy
2,033 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
I’m not sure there’s much anyone can do.. Right. She wasn’t sure why she’d bothered trying.

She had a few ideas of ‘things she could do’ but Fennec immediately dropped it. She wasn’t going to argue them right now, and her desire to heal period had been thin and stretched for months. She wasn’t sure why she still occasionally clung to it. The skills were pointless, and really, she’d never wanted to be a healer in the first place. She’d only ever done it for respect. And when had anyone ever given her any for it?

I can bring you something for that later, she answered, silently coming to a decision she’d been circling for months. After that she was done. If they wanted healing, they could go to someone else.

The thought actually brought no small measure of relief along with it.

Abd I’m not sure why anyone wouldn’t be in that club, at this point. But what happened? She didn’t know if she actually wanted to know. But it was a better route for the conversation than any other she could come up with.
Fenn is blind, and as she's older, will take all of her character insight from tone.  If you are ever uncomfortable with an assumption she makes, please let me know!
Messages In This Thread
Sins of my father are heavy - by Fennec - June 19, 2024, 07:04 PM
RE: Sins of my father are heavy - by Towhee - June 19, 2024, 10:25 PM
RE: Sins of my father are heavy - by Fennec - June 22, 2024, 05:11 PM
RE: Sins of my father are heavy - by Towhee - June 24, 2024, 09:11 PM
RE: Sins of my father are heavy - by Fennec - July 07, 2024, 02:45 PM
RE: Sins of my father are heavy - by Towhee - July 16, 2024, 07:08 PM