Sequoia Coast Ten Percent Luck
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
AS's borders are cliff/trees and the middle of AS is actually the beach - i am going to assume you aren't meaning to trespass, so we can play this as if it is on the borders before AS territory?
Beneath her paws the world was wet, damp. Soil rife with dark loam. Scattered among the earthen floor a myriad of glittering raindrops distilled and suspended, cupped among half-rotted leaves. Small slits of pale sunlight flittered through the tall sequoias, the waning light shattered weakly along the shaded ground.

Caiaphas would have missed the female entirely were it not for the howl -- turning about, the waif pried through the thicket towards Kesuk. Her expression was somewhat hard -- annoyance lined her thin muzzle as she beheld the culprit behind the howl. The stranger reminded her of Lasher, down to the bright lapis in her gaze -- and she would have mistaken the female for her brown-furred acquaintance were it not for the fact she was angled in a distinctly female fashion.

The Warden hummed eerily as she drew closer, a somewhat dark smile playing her lips as she awaited Kesuk's explanation for the summon.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
Ten Percent Luck - by Kesuk - January 15, 2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Caiaphas - January 16, 2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Kesuk - January 18, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Caiaphas - January 18, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Kesuk - January 19, 2015, 01:22 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Caiaphas - January 19, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Kesuk - January 19, 2015, 10:32 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2015, 02:33 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Kesuk - January 23, 2015, 10:42 PM