Sequoia Coast Ten Percent Luck
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
While Caiaphas had not expected the female to blatantly give in, she also had not anticipated the change in story. Her expression grew somewhat taut with stormy ripple of displeasure smoothly gaining dominance over her black-ridden muzzle. Kesuk had said 'she' in her original account -- and this time, she said 'he'?

Her hackles flew upwards in fierce outrage as Kesuk dared meet her gaze -- she stepped forwards assertively, her tail held quite proudly over her narrow hips. It was one thing to lie -- Caiaphas did that often -- however, she could not overlook the challenge in Kesuk's stare. The sleek line of the coywolf's fierce muzzle was beheld in the manner of a gun -- cold, commanding -- and she returned the stare with commanding fervor. "You make a terrible liar." She growled, her expression still dour. "First she, and then 'he'. Bold is it, to lie so poorly."

She continued advancing, her gums curled back to reveal sinisterly curved teeth. "I will give you one minute to remember before I introduce the ground to the taste of your blood." The ultimatum was delivered with stony promise; and as if to back her violent assertion, Caiaphas readied herself for attack.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
Ten Percent Luck - by Kesuk - January 15, 2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Caiaphas - January 16, 2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Kesuk - January 18, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Caiaphas - January 18, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Kesuk - January 19, 2015, 01:22 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Caiaphas - January 19, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Kesuk - January 19, 2015, 10:32 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2015, 02:33 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Kesuk - January 23, 2015, 10:42 PM