Sequoia Coast Ten Percent Luck
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
The coywolf was satisfied in knowing she had caught the mocha-furred female's impotent lie. Primly, she returned Kesuk's gaze with a harrowing stare of her own. Caiaphas had plenty of opportunities the entire of her life to sharpen the caustic qualities of her yellow-eyed stare. Dolefully, she returned Kesuk's stare with a trademark withering expression.

Kesuk didn't do anything. Caiaphas' posture practically multiplied. She had garnered enough unkind attention to know a wolf that did not immediately enforce himself was not confident in his abilities -- or that was at least what she thought. Nevermind that she was doing no enforcing of her own! Had Caiaphas been called out on this, she would have sweetly replied it was because she was not a wolf at all.

And so, she stared back. Lengthily.

After some pause, Caiaphas considered calling reinforcement. Kesuk was much too big for her to take on her own, and as scrawny as she lead herself to believe, Caiaphas had little chance overpowering the female version of the wolven hulk. Instead, the wretch settled on besting the female with her nonpareil cutting tongue. "Beat it." She commanded, her tail held proudly over her narrow hips. If Kesuk was smart, her legs would start moving.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
Ten Percent Luck - by Kesuk - January 15, 2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Caiaphas - January 16, 2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Kesuk - January 18, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Caiaphas - January 18, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Kesuk - January 19, 2015, 01:22 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Caiaphas - January 19, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Kesuk - January 19, 2015, 10:32 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2015, 02:33 PM
RE: Ten Percent Luck - by Kesuk - January 23, 2015, 10:42 PM