Blackfeather Woods I'll stop wearing black when they make a darker colour
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Skulls? Maegi rolled her scrawny shoulders in a bewildered shrug, listening to Ramsay speak. It occurred to her that she hadn't been close enough to the borders to even see the things her brother spoke of. She had isolated herself, hid within the depths of the forest and all the sights it had to offer.

When had she withdrawn so much? How had she spent so much time apart from her brothers that she barely knew what they saw, what they did? She at one time had considered them inseparable, but their fate had been written when she had not caught the same eagerness her brothers had to scale the walls of the Glen. They voyaged out, and she stayed in.

Thinking. Learning. Absorbing. Not to say Ramsay and Euron hadn't been doing just that. But their lessons were fundamentally different, and now they were different wolves because of it. Their quests would serve them well, rounding them out as individuals.

While Maegi would remain, pious and silent, a fanatic to her religion and scarcely anything else.

"No," she answered Ramsay's question, shaking her head with a small smile. "Tell me."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll stop wearing black when they make a darker colour - by Maegi - March 08, 2018, 07:06 PM