Stavanger Bay There's talk goin round this town, keep it down now
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn laughed at that, and fixed an amused look on Erzulie.  "It's happened often enough I've ceased to be surprised," she said, truly amused and somewhat flattered it didn't appear that way to the other woman. She felt sometimes as if she was just the sum of a series of mistakes... not in a bad way.  "I've learned a lot that way.  I sometimes wonder if it isn't even more a pirate's rite of passage than the Captain's names."  It was a jest, but one that wasn't entirely untrue.  It still didn't sit well with her he considered any prior experiences moot aside from his own standards.

She wouldn't mention Tetsubo, though as Erzulie wondered, Rosalyn's mind went to the man and how he still would reside here, even after everything.  She needed to talk to their Captain; if his past was to come, and if it would be interfering, the crew deserved to know what was happening.  

"I imagine we all have our edges," she responded instead, looking away.  "But it's easy to forget sometimes how young he is."  And how old you are, she thought to herself, amused.  In a year or two there would be no hiding it... age would begin to show its signs upon her, doubtless.
Messages In This Thread
RE: There's talk goin round this town, keep it down now - by Rosalyn - May 21, 2018, 09:38 AM